- Trending: Biomimicry, Changing Attitudes Poised to Revolutionize Apparel Sector, Sustainable Brands.com
Scientists have figured out a way to manufacture fibers manufactured from of 98% water and 2% silica/cellulose. These fibers are stronger than synthetics but non-toxic and far less energy intensive to make. The Wonder Woman of plant based materials, basically.
- Marie Claire's fist ever sustainability issue, Marie Claire
- Vogue Paris Goes Faux with Gisele Bündchen and We’re in Love,Peta
- CEO’s Mental health day email goes viral, LinkedIn
- The Death of Retail As We Know It Is Upon Us, SurfaceMag
- Bonobos $12m in seed funding for personalized Vitamin experience, Inc.com
- Teen Abortions Surged In Texas After Republicans Defunded Planned Parenthood, HuffPost